Mother, Avril knows how to put her mind to something, and she's very good with her hands. She's an engineer who builds the cars Vincent designs. She has a wonderful workshop, where she carefully builds every car so that it's just right to drive and ride in. Avril doesn't like the cold, so she always wears a soft, warm cape in winter. Father, Vincent is a car designer and he's very good at it. He's always coming up with cool ideas that everyone loves. He even designed sleds and bikes for the children. He's good friends with John Hazelnut Chipmunk, who's an inventor. Girl triplet, Rae is always cheerful and hardly ever cries. Boy triplet, Drake gets scared easily. He feels very nervous when he rides in the front of the sled. Girl triplet, Nelly always on the go. Everything she sees is exciting to her. If there's a noise while she's sleeping, she wakes up right away to see what's going on.
- Meet the Husky Family, a family of gray flocked Husky dogs with rounded ears and fluffy tails. Includes mother Avril, father Vincent, and triplets Rae, Drake and Nelly in sled.
- Calico Critters families, twins and triplets include flocked figures that are soft to the touch and perfectly miniature for little hands
- All come with removable detailed clothing, and are posable with jointed arms and legs, and heads that rotate.
- Adult figures Avril and Vincent measure approximately 3 inches tall and triplets measure approximately 1 inch tall.
- Suitable for ages three years and above