Highbranch Giraffe Family
Mother, Olive is calm and gentle. She loves cream puffs full of custard, because the custard is yellow like her! Cream puffs are her special snack and she doesn't like to share them, so she keeps them up high where the children can't see them and eats them when the children aren't looking. But the children always see the custard around her mouth and say "Can we have some?". Father, Egbert is a calm, gentle soul. He often forgets how tall he is and bumps his head on things. He likes old things and takes good care of them—he has lots and lots of vintage tools. Baby Sister, Brie loves to look into the distance with the binoculars her father gave her. She loves to sit all the way up on her mother's head so that she can see even further. When her brother, who's a year older than her, takes photos, she puts them in a diary and writes about them. Baby Brother, Bran loves to take photos with the camera his father gave him. He wants to grow up big and tall like his father, so that he can see far off in the distance and take wonderful photos from up high.
- Meet the Highbranch Giraffe Family, a family of yellow and orange spotted, flocked giraffes with long necks and tails. Includes mother Olive , father Egbert and baby sister and brother Brie and Bran with camera and binocular accessories!
- Calico Critters families, twins and triplets include flocked figures that are soft to the touch and perfectly miniature for little hands
- All come with removable detailed clothing, and are posable with jointed arms and legs, and heads that rotate
- Adult figures Olive and Egbert measure approximately 3 inches tall and baby sister and brother Brie and Bran measure approximately 1.75 inches tall.
- Suitable for ages three years and above