Food Network Magazine: The Recipe-A-Day Kids Cookbook
ABOUT FOOD NETWORK MAGAZINE THE RECIPE-A-DAY KIDS COOKBOOK
Make every day special with an easy and exciting recipe, whether it’s the first day of school, a big birthday, or just a lazy Sunday.
Check out an irresistible new book for young cooks from the editors of Food Network Magazine, America’s #1 food magazine and best-selling authors of The Big, Fun Kids Cookbook. In this colorful cookbook, kids will find ways to celebrate every occasion, big and small.
Flip through this book and you’ll find a great idea for every day of the year, starting today. What’s your birthday? Anyone who picks up this book will turn straight to that date to see which treat falls on their special day! Will it be a daisy cupcake made with snipped marshmallows? Miniature chicken and waffles? Homemade chocolate lollipops? A giant pretzel? Of course, all the big holidays are represented, too—like flag tarts for the Fourth of July or spooky treats for Halloween. And we never miss an excuse to celebrate historic events: You can make star cookies on the day Pluto was discovered. The easy recipes were all created with beginner cooks in mind (some use prepared ingredients!), and each one has been tested in Food Network Kitchen, so it’s sure to come out perfect every time.
Inside you’ll find:
• 365 sweet and savory recipes and photos—one for every day of the year!
• Holiday cookies and gifts (doughnut snowmen)
• Easy food crafts (a cookie bouquet)
• Fake-out snacks (ice cream sandwiches that look like sliders)
• Cupcake decorating (flower cupcakes made with candy)
• Cute bites for April Fool’s Day, Earth Day—and leapfrog cookies for Leap Year!
• Fun food trivia throughout