Squid Socks Carson Collection - 3 Pack Socks
A fun and trendy spin on basics. Did you know the number of diamonds, stripes and polka dots represent the number of times a child has said the phrase, "Mom, mom, mom!" in the last 60 seconds?
Click here to see what makes our socks so unique
Sock Designs: Tribal Print, Stripes, & Polka Dots
- Sold as a pack of three pairs, one of each design
- A slightly thicker sock, great for cooler weather
- 100% skin safe tested silicone dots on inside cuff gently hold socks on
- Silicone grips on the bottom of sizes 6-12, 12-24 and 2T-3T help to prevent slips and falls.
- Our very own custom sizing for a more accurate and consistent fit.
- "Squid Fit Technology"-elastic bands in the cuff and around the top and bottom arch of the foot for added comfort and flexibility.
- Note: Due to the type of patterns in this particular collection, we use knit/sewn-in prints compared to our standard dye-sublimation.
- 85% polyester, 5% cotton, 5% nylon, 5% spandex
- CPSC Safety Compliant via Children's Product Certificate
Why we love this fabric blend:
Wicks away moisture from little one's feet keeping them dry. No shrinking, no wrinkles, lightweight, flexible, comfortable and resistant to stretching. We're told (and agree) our socks look, feel and wear like high performance athletic socks.
RECOMMENDED WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
(For extended care instructions click HERE)
Wash before use. Gentle cycle with like colors, no bleach and no tumble drying. Did you just read this, roll your eyes, laugh uncontrollably and question whether or not we actually have kids?
We find placing your Squid Socks® in a garment bag makes it much easier to retrieve them pre-dryer session, if you so choose. If you do want to tumble dry your Squid Socks, we've found garment bags are also great at helping to reduce the dreaded pilling or little fuzz balls that come about as a result of friction.
Best garment longevity advice? Follow the packaging instructions. Honest parental advice? Do what you need to do.