MB Sprinter UPS Truck w/ Manually Operated Pallet Jack - LOCAL PICKUP
***LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!***
The MB Sprinter is one of the most important vehicles within the van segment. Its universal application options, along with the most diverse type of vehicle body, make it an indispensable tool for craftspeople, in construction, for municipalities, and within the logistics industry. UPS, one of the world's leading shipping service providers, also relies on Sprinters as delivery vehicles. This vehicle dominates today's city streets and has now been added to our range! The vehicle features a two-part rear door that can be opened. You can also remove small items through the side door to save time! The vehicle's accessories include a manual pallet jack and two pallets to load or unload heavy and/or bulky goods. This great set is rounded off by a UPS driver wearing the company's uniform! Typical UPS shipping boxes in different sizes are also included.
- Doors can be opened
- Fold downstairs
- Side door can be opened
- 2 Rear doors can be opened
- Mounting adapter for front-mounted equipment
- UPS driver with shipping boxes and manual pallet jack with height-adjustable forks
- Recommended age: Suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
- 17.9 x 6.7 x 8.7 inch.